Wednesday, July 9, 2014

HELLO WORLD! WELCOME TO EPICUREAN DELIGHT AT CHILLICHATKA.




I have been thinking to blog about my kitchen experiments for long, but as usual i’m either lazy or busy :). Finally i made up my mind and started the search for names for my blog, i thought of various names right from very the predictable ‘recipe zone’, desi ‘pet pooja’ to something as boring as ‘cabbage & cauliflower’, something as direct as red chillies so on.. Then just this morning my brother made some home made pastas and they were so sipcy that i told him “how much of chillies have you put. the pastas are so chatakdar. Vola!!! i got the name for my blog. I love chillies as they add spice to food and make it chatakdar and chillies since my favourite among all the spices ‘chilli’ had to be there in name at any cost and i found it. Here at chillichatka you will get to read about some really spicy as well as tasty; veg and non-veg recipes and how to make them. For those who are non-spicy food lovers you will find recipes to suit you palette too.

Here I shall share only dishes that I have tried and tested.  You will also find me blogging a lot of dhankkani dishes and some of them are made only in Bangalore Muslim households.

P.S This blog was started in 2010 in wordpress and im replicating it in blogspot now, as i find the platform more easy. 
Photo credit : Nikhilesh murthy  http://nikhileshmurthy.blogspot.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment